What comfort and safety features do you need? - Pay attention to comfort and safety features.
Quality hand-held outdoor power equipment has a lot of ergonomic features built in. Look for them. They'll make your machine less fatiguing to operate, improve your confidence and control, conserve your energy, keep you safe, and let you get more done. Pay attention to comfort and safety features.
Features to look for:
- An anti-vibration system for smooth operation.
- Optimal power, less weight. Compare engine power and equipment weight.
- Good balance. Balanced equipment is less tiring to use, easier to control.
- Throttle-valve carburetor and primer system to make starting easy.
- Proper, hand-friendly controls and grips.
- A translucent, bottom-mounted, rubber-isolated gas tank with tank protector.
- A shielded muffler with spark-arrestor.
- A wide fuel tank filler opening to eliminate spills.
- Comfortable carrying straps to give your back a break.
PREVIOUS | NEXT